Monday, July 21, 2014

Just a quick note....


So a few weeks back I mentioned I had just finished my new draft of my WIP (for those of you that had been following, I finished my first draft over New Year and decided to scrap the whole thing. That was fun... not! Anyway, I finished about two weeks ago and have now just finished my first edit. I've sent it out to three people who I trust to give me their honest opinion on anything and everything from the style, plot, characters and general feel of the book. To say I'm nervous is a bit of an understatement!

Now I sit, my fingers fidgeting in anticipation for them all to get through the chapters and give me their feedback.

What is the process you take when you finish a first draft? What is your revising and reviewing process?


No comments:

Post a Comment